I recently installed this equipment in my 5th wheel, it’s a commercial grade pure sine wave inverter capable of being wired directly to your RV or utility vehicles internal 120v system. I uses very little current while running idle.
This high efficiency DC-AC inverter converts 12 Volts DC to 1500 Watts of pure sine-wave AC power at 120 Volts, 60 Hz. The unit comes with pin-type battery cable lugs or can be hard-wired. Features include overload protection, low battery alarm / shut down, low idle power draw of less than 1 Amp. AC power is available from a NEMA-20R GFCI duplex outlet on the front panel. Safety certified to UL standards.
- High efficiency
- Can be hard wired
- Temperature controlled cooling fan – reduces energy consumption
- Low interference
- Wide operating DC input range: 10.7 – 16.5 VDC
- Commercial grade design suitable for heavy duty loads, long periods of continuous operation & for emergency back up
- UPC – Universal Protection Circuit: low voltage, over voltage, over temperature, over load and short circuit
- Low idle power draw
- Dual GFCI protected AC outlets
- Optional remote control (sold separately): Model RC-200
- Safety certified to UL standards, FCC compliant