The dual-stack convection technology featured in the Envi was born out of years of research and development by Conservetec. We wanted to find a solution for effectively heating a room using the smallest possible, amount of energy.
Dozens of heating methods were evaluated to fine tune the envi heater, but eventually the solution was found outside the traditional heating industry. A naturally occurring phenomena called the “stack effect” provided the basis for the final envi heater design. Fanless heating could be enhanced by simulating multiple pathways, or “stacks,” inside the envi. This technology boosts the flow of cool air from the floor of a room, into the unit, maximizing heat transfer out the top. The resulting process creates a slow moving transfer of warm air around the room, effectively warming the occupants.
The result is a 100% pure convection, fanless heater that uses minimal energy but also effectively warms each room in the house or office.
The envi is:
- Economical – low wattage technology (only 475watts)
- Efficient – 100% Pure Convection Heating
- Innovative – New Patented Stack Convection Technology
- Safe for children, seniors, and pets – Cool-to-the-touch (90°F), Wall-Sens(TM) technology and automatic thermal cutoff
- Simple to install – Installs in minutes, no drilling required
- Slim – Just 2 inches deep
- Stylish – Beautiful flowing curves compliment any room interior
- Health-promoting – Fanless so it doesn’t blow dust or allergens into the air
- Sleep friendly – Silent and auto dimming on/off power light
- American Owned & Built** – High Build Quality – ISO 9001 Quality Control Factory Certification
- Heats Room Size – 130 to 150 square feet
- Built in Thermostat – Better temperature control
- Sturdy & Crack Resistant – high tech 21st Century durable materials will not crack or separate at the seams.
- Industry Leading Warranty – 3 years
- Easy to clean – smooth wipe clean surface
- Cord Storage – Cordset can be stored inside the heater for a more attractive look.